SERVICES / Pre-Sale, Pre-Purchase, Construction Stage Inspection
Services preformed are in accordance with the Arkansas Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics. A copy of the Arkansas Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics can be found at
COVERED IN THE INSPECTION
The following is a list of some of the items that will be inspected and checked during the home inspection.
* The Structure: foundation, framing
* The Exterior: siding, windows, doors, trim, land/grading
* The Roof: type and condition of material, flashing, skylights, chimneys
* The Plumbing: all fixtures and faucets, water heating system
* The Electrical: service panel/breaker box, outlets and switches
* The Heating and A/C: energy source, temprature
* The Interior: attic, walls, floors, stairways
* The Insulation & Ventilation: in attic and crawl space
* The Fireplace: system components, chimney, vents
ITEMS NOT COVERED IN THE INSPECTION
The following is a list of some items not covered in the home inspection.
* Window screens and shutters
* Out buildings
* Wells and lawn sprinklers
* Central vacuum systems
* Swimming pools / Hot tubs
* Under ground items
* Pest's / Insects
* Radon / Chemicals
A report will be done on the results of the inspection, normally within 24 hours of the inspection and be delivered to you. The report will only be delivered to you, unless you give permission to send a copy of the report to another person or persons. The report is normally delivered by email, however a printed copy can be delivered by U.S. Mail Service.